Heater box

Technical advice Q&A

Topic author
jagnantes
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: France

#1 Heater box

Post by jagnantes » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:05 pm

I have bought a new heater box for my e type serie 1 2+2 1967.
Does some one can help?
I don't know how to fit the heater motor resistor. Which connexions for the heater fan?
Can you send me pictures?
Sorry for my english
Best regards

Philippe CREPIN
France

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Neil
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

#2

Post by Neil » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:57 pm

Philippe
The red/yellow cable goes through the resistor (not sure of the color as mine are dirty).
I have a photo as I have mine off the car and need to replace the resistor but do not see that I can attach here. Give me a mail at neil.purves@bridgestone.eu and I will send it to you.

Best regards
Neil[/img]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic