Wiper motor armature for E-type S1 vs Sunbean

Technical advice Q&A

Topic author
fredmec00@hotmail.com
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 am

#1 Wiper motor armature for E-type S1 vs Sunbean

Post by fredmec00@hotmail.com » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 am

Hi Gents!

Does anyone know if the wiper motor armature for the e-types S1 (1963) are the same as the ones used by Sunbeam Alpine, Alpine Fastback, Hillman Hunter or Humber Scepter?

I did some research and they have the same Lucas part numbers 743929. I understand they have different wiper assemblies DR3-DR3A vs DL3-DL3A, but they could share the same armature, correct?

PS: I really enjoy the jag forums, so much knowledge on them!

Thanks,
Fred
E-Type 1963, 880190, LHD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


1954Etype
Moderator
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm
Contact:
Great Britain

#2

Post by 1954Etype » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:41 am

Dont know for sure but it is possible. If the part number is the same then its a fair bet it will fit. Depending on price, I'd go for it!
Angus 67 FHC 1E33656
61 OTS 875047

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic