Which thermostat type?

Technical advice Q&A

Topic author
iani
Posts: 520
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: Northamptonshire
Great Britain

#1 Which thermostat type?

Post by iani » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

My car has the C28212 housing but it didn't come with a thermostat, should I be using one with a foot (EBC3576) or one without (C27650/1) I have fitted one of the former but I'm not convinced it's correct.

Ian
E-type - TBC
1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
iani
Posts: 520
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: Northamptonshire
Great Britain

#2

Post by iani » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 pm

It seems my guess was right, I bought one with a foot. 120 mile round trip to Gaydon today, the car performed well and my heater works well too, I'm very pleased.

Ian
E-type - TBC
1968 Triumph GT6 Mk1

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic