Page 1 of 1
#1 How long......
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 pm
by malcolm
How long does it take for POR 15 to wear off your arms?? OOPS!
#2
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 pm
by MarkE
Days!
And when they say to ensure there is no paint on the lip of the lid when you replace it, they do mean it. There is no way you can get a lid off that's stuck on with it's own paint.
Pretty impressive stuff, if you haven't painted yourself with it of course!!
#3
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:36 pm
by malcolm
Think I'll pop out and check the lid!
#4
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:22 pm
by Durango2k
I once got "PU Foam" from a rattle can on my fingers.
Took a week to remove from skin, and MUCH longer from the fingernails.
Evil.
Carsten
#5
Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 pm
by Heuer
I think it has a half life of 2 years
