Page 1 of 1

#1 Replacing clutch flexible hose - S2 2+2

Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 pm
by iani
Is it possible to replace the clutch flexible hose on a S2 2+2 without any dismantling? I can see that I can access the upper connection but I'm not sure about the lower one, I'd like to know if it's possible before I disturb anything.

Ian

#2 Re: Replacing clutch flexible hose - S2 2+2

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:35 am
by 1954Etype
Ian,

Yes it is. Easier with a ramp or pit though.

#3 Re: Replacing clutch flexible hose - S2 2+2

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:27 pm
by iani
The sooner you introduce 7*24 working the better Angus

Ian :lol:

#4 Re: Replacing clutch flexible hose - S2 2+2

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:09 pm
by 1954Etype
I am at the moment, Ian, I am!