Page 1 of 1

#1 Where does this bracket go.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 pm
by Jack the lad
Hi guys, I'm trying to assemble a series 2 coupe, and have got this bracket and dont know what its for. It almost mounts my alternator but not quite, anyone go a clue please. many thanks, John. cannot load photo, can anyone tell me how please.[/img]

#2

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:12 pm
by Heuer

#3 Where does this bracket go.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 am
by Jack the lad
Hi again guys, my computer and my skills with it are unable to post pictures of the bracket. Does anyone have a picture of the alternator mounting bracket showing how it should be. My car is a series 2 and I have two alternators with it, one is an 11AC with a large single mounting lug and the other one is an, 18ACR with 2 mounting lugs and an adjuster lug. Neither of these fit the bracket that I have. Any help gratefully received, many thanks, John.

#4

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:46 am
by Heuer
Email a picture to me and I will post it for you.