Page 1 of 1

#1 S1 tool kit

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:01 pm
by Sarthe72
Knowing just how much these cost these days - if you want an original one - what would you recommend to a new owner for his car? I'm not talking concours, just a simple AF tool roll of good quality up to I suppose 13/16th for the banjos, but including all the usual necessary everyday items, but not the specialist tools. I could say Halfrauds I suppose, but I am sure someone here will know of a more pukka supplier.

#2

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:35 pm
by Duckham
In fact I have bought a couple of minor items from the Halfords Professional range and found them to be (surprisingly) good quality.
By contrast the last Britool tool I bought was pretty poor.
So I guess the moral is - handle them and if they seem good buy them regardless of manufacturer.
Joe