Hi
My series 2 fhc has poorly fitted doors and bonnet and is taking water like titanic when its washed. I will be fixing this soon as the car is about to get roadworthy again.
In order to get the doors fitting well I intend to remove all of the rubber seal to be sure that there is not due to rubber seals.
I have tried to bring the doors closer to body by adjusting the doorlock on b pillar but there is not enough adjustment. I suspect it is because of wrong rubber seals.
After reading up on the forum it seems like this is a problem for more than myself.
Can anyone advise on a supplier that have a kit with the correct seals? I intend to change them all as I dont thrust the company that did the restoration at some point in time. Almost everything they have touch or looked at is crap.
proper rubber seal kit and door adjustment
-
Quattrofrank
Topic author - Posts: 327
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm
- Location: Norway, Oslo

#2
COH Baines seem to be the supplier of choice http://www.coh-baines.co.uk/
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



