Page 1 of 1

#1 Colour of dashboard lights?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:06 am
by Bill Richardson
I am considering fitting led dashboard lights. At the moment they are quite dim and yellowish. I've seen several different colours other e type owners have fitted such as blue and green as well as white.
What colour were they originally? I'm keen to keep my car original.

#2

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:15 am
by Heuer
Blue on the 3.8's, green on the 4.2's.

#3

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:10 pm
by Quattrofrank
I have uppgraded to leds and that makes a big difference. However I chose white bulbs and it does look a bit cheesy.
Considering just coloring the white leds, that should not be a challenge due to the fact that leds doesnt make any heat. Probably just use a green marker or something to make them green.