#1 Proper Carb Needles
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 pm
Greetings All:
I did check archives. I am trying to determine what the proper needles should be. The car is a very late 3.8 bored .040 over, 9-1 pistons, stock cams, head ported and rebuilt with oversize intake valves and running only trumpets on the otherwise stock SU's, no air filter, for now anyway. Tubular headers if that makes a difference. I will guess richer rather than leaner because of increased flow.
Thank You-
I did check archives. I am trying to determine what the proper needles should be. The car is a very late 3.8 bored .040 over, 9-1 pistons, stock cams, head ported and rebuilt with oversize intake valves and running only trumpets on the otherwise stock SU's, no air filter, for now anyway. Tubular headers if that makes a difference. I will guess richer rather than leaner because of increased flow.
Thank You-