Page 1 of 1

#1 Door light switches

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 pm
by Durango2k
Hi guys,

found this today:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/PAIR-OF-JAGUAR-M ... 6016.l4276

Do they fit ? At 11 a pair ! even I can possibly afford a set.

Lucky me, my car only has 2 doors !, so I only need one pair :-)

Carsten

#2

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:53 pm
by Heuer
Not sure they will. The originals clip in and have a smaller escucheon:
Image

?18 pair from SNGB.

#3 Door switch

Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:03 pm
by cactusman
As heuer says the originals clip in. Looks like the ebay ones have a screw and presumably a retaining nut. No way you will get the nut on!!

#4

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:14 pm
by Durango2k
Are you sure ? In my 2+2 I found threads in the hole which is exactly opposite to the indention in the door, so I believe it's the correct place...

?

Carsten