I would like to replace or rechrome the hubcaps on my S2 pressed steel wheels, which would mean removing and refitting the growler badges.
The badges are fixed to the hubcaps by washers with 3 internal spokes/prongs.
Can anyone please advise how to remove these washers without breaking the little plastic lugs on the badge?
Many thanks,
John
Hubcap badge fitting
#2 Re: Hubcap badge fitting
Dear all,
In case anyone else has the same problem, one way is to use a small cutting disc with a Dremel-type tool. Now all I need is to find replacement washers!
John

In case anyone else has the same problem, one way is to use a small cutting disc with a Dremel-type tool. Now all I need is to find replacement washers!
John
John L
1969 S2 OTS RHD
1969 S2 OTS RHD
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



