#1 Horn push : sits not flat
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:19 pm
After some head scratching, I found it: the metal cup inside is not flat- but my only chance is to grind it a bit down. It is non-flat by about 1-2 mm.
Would you say it is ok to take some metal of ?
Seems the plastic lower part was broken on the rear side, glued, but, due to the involveld spring, I think, non-straight. But it is an original part, not the non-precise repro.
I think I should better not try to deepen the steering wheel centre carrier- I have no tools to do that, even with a dremel it would end up in a metal massacre.
Carsten
Would you say it is ok to take some metal of ?
Seems the plastic lower part was broken on the rear side, glued, but, due to the involveld spring, I think, non-straight. But it is an original part, not the non-precise repro.
I think I should better not try to deepen the steering wheel centre carrier- I have no tools to do that, even with a dremel it would end up in a metal massacre.
Carsten