Page 1 of 1

#1 New loom photos

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:23 am
by aidanc
Hi I purchased my S1 4.2 FHC 1967 part in bits and I am fitting a new loom any one got some photos of the loom connections side to side front to back, Thanks

#2 Re: New loom photos

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 am
by juicerider
Hi. I made up a loom for a 68 series 2 and have plenty of pictures of the connections. Let me know if you think these will help and I'll post them,. If yours is a series 1.5 it may be the same

#3 Re: New loom photos

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm
by christopher storey
I'm not quite sure what the information is that you need, but if it is routing of the main parts, I posted a number of pics on this thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9885

If it's something else, tell us what you want