Page 1 of 1

#1 It’s come home

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:32 am
by Robbiee
Now the fun begins

Image

Image

Image

Image

#2 Re: It’s come home

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:50 pm
by Jeremy
Robbie, it's gorgeous! At that point I covered mine (body and engine frames) with Cellaire foam, taped in place with 3M 3030 masking tape. Both recommended by the superb paint shop I used. Provided very reassuring protection from scratches during the reassembly and left not the slightest trace on the paint surface. If you have plenty of space all around the car it might not be so important but the frames seemed quite vulnerable to chipping from dropped tools, engines, etc. I took no chances....
Image

#3 Re: It’s come home

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:10 pm
by rswaffie
:yeahthat:

Cellaire definitely the way to go.

Image

Image

#4 Re: It’s come home

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:11 pm
by Robbiee
Thanks chaps
That’s exactly the advice I was looking for as my initial plan
Cellaire it is
Robbie

#5 Re: It’s come home

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:34 pm
by Mark Gordon
That cellaire looks like it would be good protection, but will it stay on at 120 mph on the autobahn? :bigrin: