#1 Rev Counter and Speedo
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Hi All,
I need to replace my 1966 series one Kmph speedo with an Mph. This was because the car was restored in Sweden. Does anyone have any advice on where I might be able to PX mine for an MPH one? Also, the clock on my rev counter isn't working, anyone know of a specialist in this who I might be able to ship it to.
One last thing - is changing the speedo from Kmph to Mph straightforward. Will the reading be right or will there be a need for some recalibration?
Many thanks in anticipation - you're always such a helpful group.
Ray Loud
I need to replace my 1966 series one Kmph speedo with an Mph. This was because the car was restored in Sweden. Does anyone have any advice on where I might be able to PX mine for an MPH one? Also, the clock on my rev counter isn't working, anyone know of a specialist in this who I might be able to ship it to.
One last thing - is changing the speedo from Kmph to Mph straightforward. Will the reading be right or will there be a need for some recalibration?
Many thanks in anticipation - you're always such a helpful group.
Ray Loud