#1 Best Light Clutch to feel today!
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:05 pm
Okay the 5 speed is on the way!!!!
I use a lightened flywheel for the last 20 plus years
Anyone use a softer clutch diaphragm?
Or hydrolic throw out bearing
Anything so it feels like a more modern smooth set up?
I’m old….
The original by todays standards are a bit tough
Just throwing it out there
I need to use their clutch plate but maybe a different pressure plate or throw out bearing?
Thanks in advance
Gtjoey1314
I use a lightened flywheel for the last 20 plus years
Anyone use a softer clutch diaphragm?
Or hydrolic throw out bearing
Anything so it feels like a more modern smooth set up?
I’m old….
The original by todays standards are a bit tough
Just throwing it out there
I need to use their clutch plate but maybe a different pressure plate or throw out bearing?
Thanks in advance
Gtjoey1314