#1 Door lock parts help needed
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:21 pm
I am looking for 2 door lock wheels:

A friend of mine sent the locks to for zinc coating, not realizing that these are aluminium, so they dissolved...
Does anyone know what other locks these wheels were on? I was thinking of finding some cheap locks and tsking the wheels from them....
The could have been on Austin Sheerline or Vanden Plas, but I am not sure.
I found these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186011379563, they look same, however I was thinking of finding something a tad cheaper... :-)
Tadek

A friend of mine sent the locks to for zinc coating, not realizing that these are aluminium, so they dissolved...
Does anyone know what other locks these wheels were on? I was thinking of finding some cheap locks and tsking the wheels from them....
The could have been on Austin Sheerline or Vanden Plas, but I am not sure.
I found these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186011379563, they look same, however I was thinking of finding something a tad cheaper... :-)
Tadek