under dash panel ?

Talk about the E-Type Series 1

Topic author
Polse7317
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: FRANCE Aquitaine
France

#1 under dash panel ?

Post by Polse7317 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:14 pm

I am fitting the under dash panels but i have not found some photos showing closely the left one Under the steering column... ( 1963 FHC LHD ) I think that the left alumin panel must be screwed above the bonnet and rear left loom .... Am i right ?
some photos would be helpfull .... :helpsign: I have fitted the passenger side without any problem apart a lumbago .... :thumbdown:
Image
Yves, happy XKE 63 fhc , w113 280sl owner
Looking for a OTS 4.2 serie 1....! :scratchheadyellow: and now have found a fhc xk 140 :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Topic author
Polse7317
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: FRANCE Aquitaine
France

#2 Re: under dash panel ?

Post by Polse7317 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:57 am

.... I have founded the photos in the "factory fit ..... ! all i wanted :thumbsup:
Yves, happy XKE 63 fhc , w113 280sl owner
Looking for a OTS 4.2 serie 1....! :scratchheadyellow: and now have found a fhc xk 140 :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic