external door handle: Pushbutton needed

Talk about the E-Type Series 1
User avatar

Topic author
ChrisC
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am
Location: Surrey UK
Contact:
Great Britain

#1 external door handle: Pushbutton needed

Post by ChrisC » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 am

Guys.

I dont suppose any of you have a spare keylock pushbutton that fits to the external door handle?

I dont need the lock / key / handle etc just the pushbutton assembly. One of mine is broken and because its made of rubbish alloys I cant repair it.

Just thought I would ask here before going to a few Etype breakers.

Cheers
1964 FHC 4.2
Etype restoration blog http://connor.org.uk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

KingRichard
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:
Netherlands

#2 Re: external door handle: Pushbutton needed

Post by KingRichard » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 am

I have also problems with my door locks and handles. I ordered new barrels from SNG but the whole handle is just completly worn, so I ended up with ordering complete new handles and locks from SNG which are very reasonably priced.
Regards,
Richard van den Brand
E-type series 2 2+2 RHD 1969

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic