#1 Metric Speedometer?
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 pm
My first post to this forum so bear with me.
-
My car, a Series 1, 4.2L, FHC was dispatched to a Belgium distributor in 1965. Would it have had a metric speedometer?
-
The car was bought by a US serviceman and brought to the US where I acquired it in 1976. The speedometer at that point was imperial but the 14,000 mile odometer reading was obviously not correct. I assumed that it had been switched.
-
Thanks for your help.
Peter C
S1 4.2L FHC
-
My car, a Series 1, 4.2L, FHC was dispatched to a Belgium distributor in 1965. Would it have had a metric speedometer?
-
The car was bought by a US serviceman and brought to the US where I acquired it in 1976. The speedometer at that point was imperial but the 14,000 mile odometer reading was obviously not correct. I assumed that it had been switched.
-
Thanks for your help.
Peter C
S1 4.2L FHC