#1 Wiring loom question
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:18 pm
hi Guys
I am just fitting the wiring loom into the 3.8 FHC and have a question regarding the plastic sheafing on the loom for the right and left hand body side. I am assuming that the sheafing is to protect the cotton loom where it fits over the very tight aperture above the rear wheel arch. Can anyone confirm I am correct in this assumption or should the sheaf be positioned elsewhere? thanks in advance.
I am just fitting the wiring loom into the 3.8 FHC and have a question regarding the plastic sheafing on the loom for the right and left hand body side. I am assuming that the sheafing is to protect the cotton loom where it fits over the very tight aperture above the rear wheel arch. Can anyone confirm I am correct in this assumption or should the sheaf be positioned elsewhere? thanks in advance.