#1 Looking for sources for inner shells series 1 FHC
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:51 pm
Hi together,
I am looking for parts for my Restauration Project Series 1 FHC 1966
SNG can only deliver the outer Shell pieces but not the inner pieces
I took the numbers of the pieces from the (attached) Workshop Manual.
If i find a rotten Body where i could cut of the necessary pieces this would also fine with me.
Any hints for me?
See attacged workshop manual numbers, unfortuantely i cannot attach a Picture here or don?t know how to do this
I am interested in following pieces:
3, 5, 7, 51, 41, 17, 39 including rear lamp fittings,
Greetings from the Continent
Matthias
Here you will find a link to my blog with the Workshop Manual panel picture
http://hobie16fun.blogspot.de/2015/01/h ... e-vom.html
I am looking for parts for my Restauration Project Series 1 FHC 1966
SNG can only deliver the outer Shell pieces but not the inner pieces
I took the numbers of the pieces from the (attached) Workshop Manual.
If i find a rotten Body where i could cut of the necessary pieces this would also fine with me.
Any hints for me?
See attacged workshop manual numbers, unfortuantely i cannot attach a Picture here or don?t know how to do this
I am interested in following pieces:
3, 5, 7, 51, 41, 17, 39 including rear lamp fittings,
Greetings from the Continent
Matthias
Here you will find a link to my blog with the Workshop Manual panel picture
http://hobie16fun.blogspot.de/2015/01/h ... e-vom.html