#1 Rear Brake Calipers
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:01 am
Series 1 2+2
I have three sticking wheel cylinders on my Dunlop rear brakes - thought there was only one sticking, and replaced it. Fortunately, I could get it out without dropping the whole cage.
The new wheel cylinders are very expensive and so I am looking for alternatives.
I am wondering if Series 2 rear calipers may fit? I am told that S2 ones are the same as XJ6 (not sure what year or series) so are more available and/or easier to reco.
Is anyone able to help?
Do any Australian members know anyone who reco the Series 1 ones?
Thanks, Roger
I have three sticking wheel cylinders on my Dunlop rear brakes - thought there was only one sticking, and replaced it. Fortunately, I could get it out without dropping the whole cage.
The new wheel cylinders are very expensive and so I am looking for alternatives.
I am wondering if Series 2 rear calipers may fit? I am told that S2 ones are the same as XJ6 (not sure what year or series) so are more available and/or easier to reco.
Is anyone able to help?
Do any Australian members know anyone who reco the Series 1 ones?
Thanks, Roger