Page 1 of 1

#1 New Video of my E-type, and an article of Petrolicious

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:22 pm
by art_of_war
Hello guys!
As some of you remember, last year I bought a beautiful E-type Series 1, and now it lives and prospers here in Moscow.

First of all, I wanted to share a great video that my friends made of the car just a few days ago, please enjoy:


Secondly, if someone is interested, you can read an article of "The Petrolicious" about my car here: http://www.petrolicious.com/this-early- ... -to-moscow

Thanks a lot for those who helped

Kindly,
Art

#2

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:13 pm
by mystery type
please enjoy:
Yes i did, many thanks.

#3

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:21 pm
by Heuer
Well done Art! Thank you for coming back and sharing.

#4

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:27 pm
by vee eight
The video was great.
I was just waiting for Mr James Bond to appear and drive it away into the sunset.
Phil

#5

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 am
by 44DHR
Art,

Great video, but do you like your wipers like that ?

It's a personal choice, but it's one thing I pick up when looking at any car as it's easy to adjust the wipers to lay flush to the screen. Personally, I like to get my wipers parked and out of my eye line.

regards,

Dave

#6

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 am
by osgii
The video is interesting, but could have been much more impactful with a more dynamic second part. And yes, the wipers! If you do a movie on such beautiful car, dont rune everything with bad parked wipers...