I am converting my LHD S1.5 to RHD, and now up to the Throttle Linkage items. I am considering modifying some of my LHD parts to suit RHD, and would really appreciate just a little help from anyone who can measure a few items on their RHD Throttle Linkages. Items I need LENGTHS for are:
*C18302 Acc. Pedal Lever
*C17867 Control Rod between Pedal Lever & outer fulcrum lever
*C17858 Outer Fulcrum Lever
*C17868 Control rod linking fulcrum levers
*C24747 Control Rod Link
Also hoping for any comments on fitting C3767 (Ball Pin) to replace incorrect ball pin in C18302 Acc. Pedal Lever.
I am new to this forum so hope this post is OK
Thanks in advance if you can help
Ross
rossjen.lockwood@gmail.com
S1.5 RHD Throttle Linkage
#2
I'll do some measurements.
Send me an email.
Send me an email.
Andrew.
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



