#1 More Cabling Questions...
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm
Hello
I have a few more basic questions (should have taken more photos when I dismantled it!)
- Do the fibre washers on the pivots for the central gauge panel sit between the panel and the dash side pieces?
- For a RHD drive car I believe the speedo cable goes out of the big hole at the top of in the inner bulkhead and then out of the lower on the outside?
- The choke cable comes out of the hole next to the steering column? Are there any more clips on the inside to secure this cable?
- Where do the wires for the brake bottle level sensors run?
- on the body harnesses I got from SNG there is a plastic sleeve - does this go along the floor section or in the rear wing section of the harness...?
Quite some detailed questions I know but I'd be grateful for any advice!
Thanks
Myles
I have a few more basic questions (should have taken more photos when I dismantled it!)
- Do the fibre washers on the pivots for the central gauge panel sit between the panel and the dash side pieces?
- For a RHD drive car I believe the speedo cable goes out of the big hole at the top of in the inner bulkhead and then out of the lower on the outside?
- The choke cable comes out of the hole next to the steering column? Are there any more clips on the inside to secure this cable?
- Where do the wires for the brake bottle level sensors run?
- on the body harnesses I got from SNG there is a plastic sleeve - does this go along the floor section or in the rear wing section of the harness...?
Quite some detailed questions I know but I'd be grateful for any advice!
Thanks
Myles