Hi does anyone have pictures of where the under dash mill boards fit on a Series 2 RHD car, I have seen the templates in the knowledge section, but the dont say where the go under the dash.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks ,
John
UNDER DASH BOARDS
#2 Re: UNDER DASH BOARDS
Hi John,
Is your car a two seater or plus 2 ? I have pics of the millboards for a rhd roadster but it will take me a couple of days to dig them out.
Regards,
Greg
Is your car a two seater or plus 2 ? I have pics of the millboards for a rhd roadster but it will take me a couple of days to dig them out.
Regards,
Greg
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3 Re: UNDER DASH BOARDS
Hi John...if you google E type underdash panels there are lots of images...Steve
Steve
69 S2 2+2 (sold) ..Realm C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc
69 S2 2+2 (sold) ..Realm C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |





