#1 Which colour blue?
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:54 pm
Hi everyone I'm new here an still finding my way around, so hello everyone!
I have a 1971 S2 4.1FHC LHD which came from South Carolina. It was born in Sabre but had a bare metal repaint to dark metallic blue. Some people tell me that it's dark Opalescent Blue but I think it's darker than that, and looks more like a coupe of cars I can see in Midnight Blue but I can't see midnight blue in Jaguar colours. I know it's hard to tell from photos but can anyone shed any light on the colour please as I have a little paint to do under the bonnet where the carbs were leaking in storage. Thanks


I have a 1971 S2 4.1FHC LHD which came from South Carolina. It was born in Sabre but had a bare metal repaint to dark metallic blue. Some people tell me that it's dark Opalescent Blue but I think it's darker than that, and looks more like a coupe of cars I can see in Midnight Blue but I can't see midnight blue in Jaguar colours. I know it's hard to tell from photos but can anyone shed any light on the colour please as I have a little paint to do under the bonnet where the carbs were leaking in storage. Thanks

