S2 Rear View Mirror

Talk about the E-Type Series 2
User avatar

Topic author
andy303
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

#1 S2 Rear View Mirror

Post by andy303 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am

The break away mirror on my 69 2+2 is in decent shape, but the day-night function button is gone. The mirror was made by Wingard-Britax. I was wondering if anyone had any luck sourcing a replacement head? The mirror used on TR5/250 and GT6 looks similar, I wonder if they could be used. I wish they had kept the lovely chrome mirror on the early 2+2.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links


Eric Capron
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Location: Shropshire
Contact:
Great Britain

#2

Post by Eric Capron » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:29 pm

I bought mine from David Manners but they do turn up on eBay from time to time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic