Here's a thing;
After owning my etype for the best part of a year, I've only just noticed that the 'cut-outs' on the sun visors (there for clearing the rear view mirror I assume) are both on the left hand side. Are they "handed" or can I just pull one off it's chrome pivot bar and thread it back on the right way round?
cheers,
Kes
sun visors
#1 sun visors
No problem is that great that it can't be run away from.
Regency Red 1969 Series 2 roadster.
Iris Blue 1962 MGB roadster
Regency Red 1969 Series 2 roadster.
Iris Blue 1962 MGB roadster
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
PeterCrespin
- Posts: 4561
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
- Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Contact:

#2
Yes, your car's visors are black vinyl and have a bracket at each end, so you can just swap the incorrect one the right way round.
Lucky you if they aren't a total nuisance right in your line of sight. I removed mine from both S3 and S2 OTS. Next thing you'll be telling me your head doesn't hit any bows or rub on the hood material when you have the top up. Lucky swine :-)
Pete
Lucky you if they aren't a total nuisance right in your line of sight. I removed mine from both S3 and S2 OTS. Next thing you'll be telling me your head doesn't hit any bows or rub on the hood material when you have the top up. Lucky swine :-)
Pete
1E75339 UberLynx D-Type; 1R27190 70 FHC; 1E78478; 2001 Vanden Plas
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



