Page 1 of 1

#1 Best Battery replacement for Series 2 2+2 in Canada

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:54 pm
by Paul 012
Past posts on batteries that I can find have been for UK (or European)replacements.

Which battery would be best replacement in Toronto Canada. USA manufacturers might be available here also.

I do not need orginal look, I prefer best performance.

Thanks
Paul

#2 Best Battery replacement for Series 2 2+2 in Canada

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm
by Paul 012
After some bits of reading on this and other forums, I went with an Odyssey 1200 series battery. Smaller, lighter and cranked over the engine no problem.
If you buy one and have regular terminals, you will need a small kit to add posts: did not realise this until the purchase but at least the kit was readily available.

Now I need to adjust the battery hold down as the new battery is much smaller than existing. Another little job to keep me busy.

Paul