Hi
I have overhauled the steering column in my car. After disassembly I found out why the cancling function for the indicator stalk is not working. It is missing the set screws to hold the ring to the steering column.
I`m after the parts 10,11 and 12 in the picture attached. Where can this be sourced? Cant really find anything at the usual suppliers.
http://etype.chrisvine.com/wp-content/u ... ing028.JPG
Set screws for indicator switch / handle
-
Quattrofrank
Topic author - Posts: 326
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm
- Location: Norway, Oslo

#2
The part no for the set screws is C14007/1 and the special washers C23008. The other washers are just standard split shakeproof (C723/A).
It might be worth contacting RM&J Smith (01270 820885) for them. M Robey and David Manners list the sets crew only:
http://www.martinrobey.com/jaguar/inter ... /setscrew/
It might be worth contacting RM&J Smith (01270 820885) for them. M Robey and David Manners list the sets crew only:
http://www.martinrobey.com/jaguar/inter ... /setscrew/
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



