I'm in the process of trying to select a replacement exhaust system for my S2 FHC 4.2. I'll be keeping the standard manifolds, so can you recommend a supplier?
thanks.
What's the current recommended replacement Exhaust?
-
PeterCrespin
- Posts: 4561
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
- Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Contact:

#2
If you can wait a short while there will be good news from Jaguar Heritage spares...
1E75339 UberLynx D-Type; 1R27190 70 FHC; 1E78478; 2001 Vanden Plas
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
PeterCrespin
- Posts: 4561
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
- Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Contact:

#4
Yes, I had a meeting with them on Wednesday but I think the news will need to come out in the usual way. Maybe the big NEC bash on Nov 14th if not before.Zei220 wrote:Sounds interesting, got any more info?
Pete
1E75339 UberLynx D-Type; 1R27190 70 FHC; 1E78478; 2001 Vanden Plas
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



