#1 Need to make a pattern help needed
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:10 am
Is someone prepared to loan me a part to be able to take a pattern?
Having now virtually exhausted every supplier in the UK and a number elsewhere I am unable to find the air box intake that attaches under the bonnet and sits down on the heater box when closed. Therefore my only chance is if a generous and trusting member will allow me to get a pattern made.
Big ask I know but having loaned parts myself I know that it is a matter of trust. I will of course cover all costs and also it would ensure that a pattern exists for other members in the future.
The part must be from a Series 2 as the S1/S3 are both different, strangely the S1 part is freely available!
Any help would be very welcome, as a long shot has anyone got one they might even sell?
Tony
Having now virtually exhausted every supplier in the UK and a number elsewhere I am unable to find the air box intake that attaches under the bonnet and sits down on the heater box when closed. Therefore my only chance is if a generous and trusting member will allow me to get a pattern made.
Big ask I know but having loaned parts myself I know that it is a matter of trust. I will of course cover all costs and also it would ensure that a pattern exists for other members in the future.
The part must be from a Series 2 as the S1/S3 are both different, strangely the S1 part is freely available!
Any help would be very welcome, as a long shot has anyone got one they might even sell?
Tony