Page 1 of 1

#1 steering rack

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 pm
by baganz.sven@web.de
Hi forum members,

I'm looking for a company to repair my steering rack. :wrench:
E Series 3 LHD.

It has a lot of play and doesn't turn smoothly.

Can someone recommend a company?
I just found Kiley - Clinton Engineering Ltd. in the internet.

I'm happy I you could give me some advice.

Thanks and best regards

Sven :helpsos:

#2 Re: steering rack

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm
by 71 V12
Hi Sven,

Your search has found a good source. Kiley Clinton reconditioned my rack eight years ago and no issues.

Kind regard,

Kevin

#3 Re: steering rack

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm
by JJC
I have used Quality Remanufacturing in Paterson, NJ . Great shop. Its where every other vendor sends their stuff to be overhauled. Quick also.

JJC

#4 Re: steering rack

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm
by tim wood
Recommend Kiley Clinton once more

#5 Re: steering rack

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm
by Bob.
I have heard good things said about Kelly Bray in Cornwall UK http://www.kellybraysteering.co.uk although haven't used them myself.