Can anybody help me with where I can get my Front Seats restored. Really would like something that looks used and not like a brand new seat. I've been quoted £500 per seat for re-stuffing and new leather which is what needs doing.. is this a fair price? Any help is good help. Based in the UK
Front seat Restoration
-
Eeyore... Poohs mate
Topic author - Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:36 pm
- Location: England

#1 Front seat Restoration
Hi all!
Can anybody help me with where I can get my Front Seats restored. Really would like something that looks used and not like a brand new seat. I've been quoted £500 per seat for re-stuffing and new leather which is what needs doing.. is this a fair price? Any help is good help. Based in the UK
down in Essex but willing to travel if needed.
Can anybody help me with where I can get my Front Seats restored. Really would like something that looks used and not like a brand new seat. I've been quoted £500 per seat for re-stuffing and new leather which is what needs doing.. is this a fair price? Any help is good help. Based in the UK

| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


