Page 1 of 1

#1 Wiring harneses

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:57 pm
by flyer295
Has anyone out there had any experience of, off the shelf wiring harnesses ? In other words, do they fit ok.

Alternatively anyone know where I can get a homemade harness braided. Preferably in the UK. I have made these before for other projects BUT the wiring suppliers, Auto Electrical Services (AES), no longer offer this service.
Regards to you all,

Bob

#2 Re: Wiring harneses

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm
by vee12eman
Hi Bob,

For my Series 3 rebuild I used Autosparks. This was some time back and only they could produce the moulded plugs used by the Series 3. I think that might have changed now but I also remember speaking to the lady that sold the Autosparks looms at the Stoneleigh show and her knowledge of all the differences between model years was impressive. The looms fitted perfectly.

I also bought excellent looks from them for Triumph cars prior to that. Autosparks all the way for me.

Regards,

#3 Re: Wiring harneses

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 pm
by V12 Epyte
Speak to Debbie at AutoSparks

http://www.autosparks.co.uk/

#4 Re: Wiring harneses

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 pm
by christopher storey
Unhesitatingly, like the earlier posters , I recommend Autosparks