Talk about the E-Type Series 3
-
Topic author
driver
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Post
by driver » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 pm
Hi I need one of these parts .
The part no.is c13892.
I have tried all of the usual suppliers and their not made any more.
does anyone know where I might get one from?
Thanks Rob Gill.

v12 etype 2+2
-
abowie
- Posts: 4155
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 pm
- Location: Australia

Post
by abowie » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:07 pm
Andrew.
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia
-
Topic author
driver
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Post
by driver » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Thank you so much . What a fantastic forum this is ,I get a reply from austrailia for an item that's for sale in America ,brilliant just brilliant.
The joys of owning an e type.

v12 etype 2+2
-
Ole-xke1974
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:52 am
- Location: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire

Post
by Ole-xke1974 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 am
driver wrote: ↑Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Thank you so much . What a fantastic forum this is ,I get a reply from austrailia for an item that's for sale in America ,brilliant just brilliant.
The joys of owning an e type.
I think that "Interweb" is quite useful, it may catch on.
1974 SIII E-Type w. XJ S2 4sp w. O/D