#1 Power Steering Hose Bracket Location
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm
Hello All,
I need some help with where the Power Steering Pump Hose Bracket on right hand drive cars is located/attached to?
I've recently had to change my high pressure hose, this and the lower pressure one were secured onto the steering rack with cable ties (well too tight). I see without cable ties or this bracket, the hoses foul the power steering pump belt and having had a look at the parts manual, I've realised I'm missing this bracket.
I'm having difficulty loading a screen shot from the parts manual to this post. The bracket part number is C35778 on page 26.69 of the OTS manual or 31.69 from the 2+2.
Any advice or pictures is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Andrew
I need some help with where the Power Steering Pump Hose Bracket on right hand drive cars is located/attached to?
I've recently had to change my high pressure hose, this and the lower pressure one were secured onto the steering rack with cable ties (well too tight). I see without cable ties or this bracket, the hoses foul the power steering pump belt and having had a look at the parts manual, I've realised I'm missing this bracket.
I'm having difficulty loading a screen shot from the parts manual to this post. The bracket part number is C35778 on page 26.69 of the OTS manual or 31.69 from the 2+2.
Any advice or pictures is much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Andrew




