#1 Hot Start Problem
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2026 4:57 pm
I see there were a few postings on this issue last year but couldn't see any obvious solution.
Car starts and runs perfectly but if I stop the engine after it is hot then it won't restart until it has cooled a bit, after about half an hour.
I had some lumpy running issues a few years ago and cured this by moving the amplifier to just behind radiator on the space frame. I have the OPUS system and running on SU's.
Don't think that it is fuel as there is no hint of firing.
Any suggestions greatly received.
Car starts and runs perfectly but if I stop the engine after it is hot then it won't restart until it has cooled a bit, after about half an hour.
I had some lumpy running issues a few years ago and cured this by moving the amplifier to just behind radiator on the space frame. I have the OPUS system and running on SU's.
Don't think that it is fuel as there is no hint of firing.
Any suggestions greatly received.
