chrome parts

Talk about the E-Type Series 3
User avatar

Topic author
baganz.sven@web.de
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 pm
Germany

#1 chrome parts

Post by baganz.sven@web.de » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:10 pm

Dear forum colleagues,

I‘m searching lower trim rolls chrome finishers BD29325 for my S3 coupe.
I couldn‘t find any parts up to now.
Perhaps someone can help me.
On top luggage rails are missing.

I would highly appreciate any help.
Best regards
Sven
Image
Sven
'71 S3 coupe LHD manual

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

mgcjag
Moderator
Posts: 9234
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Ludlow Shropshire
Great Britain

#2 Re: chrome parts

Post by mgcjag » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:21 pm

It's a small end cap.....you could try making one from a small piece of aluminium and filling to shape and polishing.....or 2 part epoxy and spraying silver or chrome paint......Steve
Steve
69 S2 2+2 (sold) ..Realm C type replica, 1960 xk150fhc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Topic author
baganz.sven@web.de
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 pm
Germany

#3 Re: chrome parts

Post by baganz.sven@web.de » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:23 pm

I have even tried to buy a complete rear backrest because more parts are missing. But I couldn't find anything.
Sven :shrug:
Sven
'71 S3 coupe LHD manual

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic