Page 1 of 1

#1 Front wishbone

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 am
by MLBS3V12
Hi all,
I've put an add because I'm looking for a front wishbone But I've not got any feedback.
I hope to have one in the topic dedicated to the S3
I'm looking for a upper right front wishbone to continue the restoration of my S3.
Let me know if someone has one, I'll be interested with.

cheers

Michel

#2

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 pm
by Kalle Borg
I have a friend who has got one NOS for sale ... here in Sweden. Would you be interested to buying one from abroad?
BR
Carl

#3

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:43 pm
by Mark Gordon
Why would he care if he buys it from a broad or from a guy? :wink:

#4

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 am
by PeterCrespin
Mark Gordon wrote:Why would he care if he buys it from a broad or from a guy? :wink:
Mark! I said to save that gin for your July 4th cook-out...

#5

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 am
by MLBS3V12
Hi Carl
Yes I could be interested with.
Let me know your friend details.
Cheers
Michel

#6

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 pm
by Kalle Borg
Hi Michel

I sent you a PM with the phone number. Did you get it?
BR .
Carl

#7

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:01 am
by MLBS3V12
Carl,

Yes! got it.
Thanks