Page 1 of 1

#1 Need some part numbers please

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 pm
by MarkG
It's been a while since I have been on here because I sold my silver 1972 E-type 2+2 back in April 2014. Still think about it often!

During a bit of a garage clearout I found some parts I want to sell on eBay. I gave away my parts catalogues with the car and I would like to use the part numbers in the listing. The chassis number was (is) 1S 51025. Can someone help please? The parts are;

1. The back door plastic hinge bracket covers top and bottom and the latch cover.
2. Either the upper or lower chrome trim from around edge of the radiator air intake mouth of the bonnet. How can I determine if it is the lower or the upper piece I have?
3. One unused flexible plastic fresh air intake pipe that runs from the firewall to an intake in front and to the side of the engine. I think these were only used on the early Series 3s.

Thanks folks

Mark

#2 Re: Need some part numbers please

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:28 pm
by mgcjag
Hi Mark......put them in the sale section on this forum with a price your looking for....or you can look up the part numbers in the parts catalogue in the knowledge base section under technical,documentation

#3 Re: Need some part numbers please

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:13 am
by MarkG
Steve

Thanks. I had not been able to find an online version before now. It looked so very familiar and brought back some memories. I must have spent hours studying that parts catalogue during the 10 years I owned my car!

Mark

#4 Re: Need some part numbers please

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:38 am
by Paul Buckley
Hi Mark

Where in Northwich are you?
I am in Lach Dennis and have a '72 OTS, 31K mls, that I have had since new.
I also have the parts manual if you are stuck.
Where did your 2+2 go? Local?
Cheers

Paul 07788 134564