XJS V12 to E Type S3

Talk about the E-Type Series 3
User avatar

Topic author
MLBS3V12
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Location: France
France

#1 XJS V12 to E Type S3

Post by MLBS3V12 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

I may have the opportunity to get all the bits to adapt an XJS engine to an E type one. Mainly, the parts are the sumps , oil filter parts etc….
I don’t know what can be the price of a such set.
Any idea?
Michel
Le chemin sera long!...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Whitact
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Devon
Great Britain

#2 Re: XJS V12 to E Type S3

Post by Whitact » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:59 am

Michel,
Rushton supply a kit for about £2,000.
http://rushtonengineering.co.uk/v12-eng ... -to-e-type
Cheers
Adrian Turner
S3 OTS & FHC
S1 FHC
XK140 FHC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar

Topic author
MLBS3V12
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Location: France
France

#3 Re: XJS V12 to E Type S3

Post by MLBS3V12 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Thank you Whitact
I saw this a few month ago. thank you for the cost as I do not have idea of.
Cheers
Michel
Le chemin sera long!...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic