Hi Everyone
I seem to recall a couple of months back seeing a advert from SNG heralding the availability of new S1 rear light gaskets. This was in response to the previous items not being a good fit-and I can vouch for that.
Can anyone else remember seeing this, possibly in the E-Type club magazine?
I have spoken to the sales people at SNG and they didn't seem to know anything about it.
Did I just imagine this or did this advert actually exist.
I don't want to end up with the same ones I ordered previously.
Cheers
Alan
Did I imagine this or.....
-
ALAN COCHRANE
Topic author - Posts: 712
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am
- Location: Fife

#1 Did I imagine this or.....
Alan Cochrane
1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2
S1 rear lamp gaskets: Last page of October E-Type magazine in 'Barratt Banter' article. "We have had revised CAD drawings done and should have these to perfect specification in time for Christmas"
David Jones
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
S1 OTS OSB
1997 Porsche 911 Guards Red
2026 Lexus LBX
Add your E-Type to our World Map: http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1810
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
ALAN COCHRANE
Topic author - Posts: 712
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am
- Location: Fife

#3
David
Thanks for the reassurance-I couldn't access the magazine from my works laptop. Strange that the news hasn't filtered down to the SNG sales team though.
Alan
Thanks for the reassurance-I couldn't access the magazine from my works laptop. Strange that the news hasn't filtered down to the SNG sales team though.
Alan
Alan Cochrane
1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
1961 S1 OTS,1968 Triumph TR250, 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk3, 2008 Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


