It looks like I need the make a longer pushrod for the clutch, does anyone know what thread is used on the oringinal or what threaded rod I need?
Thanks.
What thread is on the clutch pushrod?
#1 What thread is on the clutch pushrod?
S2 4.2 FHC
Ford F100 pickup
JAGUAR S-type
BMW R1300RS
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough..."
Ford F100 pickup
JAGUAR S-type
BMW R1300RS
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough..."
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2 Re: What thread is on the clutch pushrod?
If you are making your own, then it doesn't matter, does it? Just use a matching nut for the bolt you chose. I think you'll find it is probably a 5/16 unf bolt rounded at one end.
kind regards
Marek
kind regards
Marek
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |



