If one were building a Cut 7, do you think it is important to use a 3.8 with the associated gearbox, or a 4.2 with an all sychro box/
Thanks...
recreation
#2 Re: recreation
CUT7 was a number plate and was attached to three e types. First was chassis 860004 I believe which was pretty much standard until Dick Protheroe bought it. The next one was bought as bits direct from Jaguar and built as a racer and crashed (and repaired). The third was a light weight of sorts I believe....all three were 3.8 cars and presumably had a moss box although not standard gear ratio's I'd imagine....which one are you recreating....they are all different?
Julian the E-type man
1962 FHC
1966 MGB....fab little car too
1962 FHC
1966 MGB....fab little car too
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |




