
New life for old picture frame.
#1 New life for old picture frame.
If, like me, you have replaced your frame set you might be wondering what to do with the old frames. How about this as an idea for re-cycling your picture frame. I had it blast cleaned, and painted along with the new frames. I Took a nice picture of the car, Photoshoped into a watercolour effect, had that printed onto canvas and attached to the frame with double sided tape and, voila;


Andrew Day. Former owner of S1A 4.2 2+2. Current cars; Aston Martin DBS 1968, Ferrari F355 & Fiat Coupe 20vt. Flag of choice; EU
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2
My Wife would have a full blown mong if anything like that came anywhere near the house let alone on the wall 
S1 4.2 Roadster in Resale Red
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3
She can't complain - I let her put her graduation photo up didn't I!
Andrew Day. Former owner of S1A 4.2 2+2. Current cars; Aston Martin DBS 1968, Ferrari F355 & Fiat Coupe 20vt. Flag of choice; EU
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#4
skiday wrote:She can't complain - I let her put her graduation photo up didn't I!
S1 4.2 Roadster in Resale Red
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#5
WOW! I take my hat off to you sir! That is SERIOUS anoraking!vipergts wrote:My Wife would have a full blown mong if anything like that came anywhere near the house let alone on the wall
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#6
You're a brave man...I would be living in the garage now, probably wearing the picture frame 
Steve - 1966 2+2 1E50101 slow restoration
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
-
Dawnpatrol
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire

#7
Me to. Not a chance of having one in the house. 
Michael
1961 OTS LWE, 1965 OTS, 1966 FHC.
1961 OTS LWE, 1965 OTS, 1966 FHC.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#8
I'm a very lucky man. And every time she brings a new pair of shoes home and shows me I smile and say "Oh, they're nice"
Andrew Day. Former owner of S1A 4.2 2+2. Current cars; Aston Martin DBS 1968, Ferrari F355 & Fiat Coupe 20vt. Flag of choice; EU
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#9
Now come on, be honest, would you want one?Dawnpatrol wrote:Me to. Not a chance of having one in the house.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#11
Ah, yes I can see what the artist is trying say and do. He is inserting a lintol before forming a new serving hatch.
Mind you, when you see some of the rubbish that wins the mayor art awards, such a a stack of bricks or a dirty unmade bed etc. I would have thought this piece of art could be one of next years short listed nomination.
Mind you, when you see some of the rubbish that wins the mayor art awards, such a a stack of bricks or a dirty unmade bed etc. I would have thought this piece of art could be one of next years short listed nomination.
Tony (E typed)
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
1962 E Type Series 1 Roadster (OTS)
Tony
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |


