All,
I do have one "y" fork and one spring leftover.
I could not fit it to the rearmost carb. The frame was in the way.
How do I fit it ? I know the centre-and front ones look slightly different (mirrored ?)
For now, I have hung the spring to a different point, to keep the rear throttle disc closed.
Carsten
Throttle return spring fork 4.2 rear ?
#1 Throttle return spring fork 4.2 rear ?
Jag E '66 S1 2+2, 74’Citroen DS 23 Pallas iE, 73’ Citroen SM 3.0, 54’ Citroen 11 BL, 71‘ Velosolex, 88‘ Unimog U1650
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#2 Re: Throttle return spring fork 4.2 rear ?
The rear one is a triangular piece, different in shape from the other 2.
Andrew.
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia
881824, 1E21538. 889457. 1961 4.3l Mk2. 1975 XJS. 1979 MGB (supercharged).
Adelaide, Australia
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
#3 Re: Throttle return spring fork 4.2 rear ?
I have seen that - will look for it. Did that change from 3.8 to 4.2 ? I have seen pics with 3 forks...
Carsten
Carsten
Jag E '66 S1 2+2, 74’Citroen DS 23 Pallas iE, 73’ Citroen SM 3.0, 54’ Citroen 11 BL, 71‘ Velosolex, 88‘ Unimog U1650
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |




